5k run

One day on a Saturday morning I had to wake up early for a 5k with running club so I woke up and got all of my suff ready so I can walk to the school bus at my school so I got ready and me and my mom went to the school bus some of my some of my friends were their on the bus so I got on the bus and more people came on the bus so we drove to the 5k and we toook the highway but it was not a long time we got their early so we stayed on the bus. Then we got off the bus and we started to warm up then the race was about to start so we went to the starting line but the 8k went first so we waited about 5 minutes then we started I was in a group but my group stopped a lot so I went solo and it took me 20 minutes to finish but it took then 40 minutes. I was the first one to finish in running club so I waited about 10 - 30 minutes my mom could have done better but her partner kept stoping then when every one was ready we went back on the bus and drove back to school.

Comments

Popular Posts